Constance Moofushi Maldives
One of the Maldives’ finest resorts, with fantastic service and attention to detail.
A subtle, high-end Robinson Crusoe theme runs throughout the beautiful villas, from hammocks on the Beach Villa terraces to coin chest minibars brimming with treats. Water Villas are on stilts overwater, while spacious and indulgent Senior Water Villas also have an outdoor bathtub. All villas also have an excellent Mac mini entertainment system with free Wi-Fi, music and movies on demand.
The sand-floored Manta restaurant offers buffet-style dining, with numerous live cooking stations serving up dishes including Italian classics and Maldivian specialities. An overwater section of the restaurant allows you to find a quiet table and dine amid stunning Indian Ocean views. The equally relaxed à la carte Alizée beachfront grill is located just a few steps from the ocean, and specialises in grilled meats and fresh seafood.
There’s also a rejuvenating overwater spa and an infinity pool with beach bar, the perfect spot for a daytime cocktail. The three large lagoons and coral garden surrounding the island provide wonderful snorkelling and diving opportunities, and the resort lies within half an hour of 32 of the Maldives’ best dive sites.
- All Inclusive •
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Manta restaurant
- 1 à la carte dinner at Alizée beach grill
- Selected unlimited drinks including premium brand spirits, international beers, cocktails and selected international wine varieties
- House Champagne during meal times
- Minibar refilled once daily with selected red and white wines, beers, soft drinks and water • Afternoon tea and pancakes at the Totem Bar (4-6pm)
- Snorkelling equipment and guided snorkelling excursions from the beach
- 1 boat excursion per 7-night stay and a second excursion per 10-night stay
- 1 introduction to scuba diving session in the pool
- On-demand movies on Mac mini system
- Private limousine bus transfer to Constance Hotels & Resorts seaplane private lounge
- Use of seaplane lounge on arrival and departure from Malé.
About South Ari Atol