Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa Mauritius
Set amidst lush tropical gardens, beside a white sandy beach the Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa lies between the capital Port Louis and the Grand BaieFacing the sea, the accommodation is perfectly suited to families with spacious rooms as well as 2-bedroom and 2-bathroom apartments. A kid’s Club located on the beach provides complimentary access for children aged 3 to 11 yrs old and has an extensive programme of activities. Teens are catered for too with their own club on site. For the smallest family members there is a fully equipped baby care room.
- Four restaurants overlooking the sea and wonderful sunsets.
- An extensive choice of free water and land activities.
- A Diving Academy on the resort site.
- Privileged access to Mont Choisy Le Golf, a 18-hole golf course located 10 minutes away from the resort.
- An attractive optional All-Inclusive package.
- Interchangeability with Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber
- A baby-sitting service which is available on request with supplement (24-hour notice required)
- A Kids Lounge
- A Kids Playground has also been set up in the gardens for some playful times
- Dedicated to safeguarding the natural beauty of Mauritius, the Kids Club programme includes fun educational activities that educate young guests about important environmental issues.
Mauritius is a beautiful and very safe, year-round destination set in the Indian Ocean. The sub tropical climate means you can enjoy plenty of sunshine at most times, January to April being the hottest months. With its friendly locals, shallow lagoons and safe beaches, it’s a fantastic destination for a family holiday.
Due to the country’s mix of exotic cultures Mauritian cuisine is a real fusion which includes Chinese, European and African influences.
There are a number of excursions on offer such as a glass-bottom boat trip over the coral reef, a spot of dolphin watching or a souvenir shopping trip to Port Louis’s bustling market.